Get Out Of Your Head
For teens and twenty-somethings who want to stop over thinking and boost their confidence as they navigate school, relationships, and life!
Ages 16 to 20
The voice in your head always seems to have an opinion, you know, about everything.
From will I ever make friends, to replaying the #small things, to your 2020 goals list, not to mention your never-ending to-do list, walking the dog, cleaning your house, calling your friend, studying for Bio, and oh! being like a person who has their life together.
This stage of life can be overwhelming in so many Ways:
- Agonizing and isolating social situations and interactions
- Physical, emotional and hormonal changes
- Arguments at home and perceived ‘laziness’ or lack of motivation
- Stress over decision-making, school schedules, and overthinking
- Realistic fears and concerns about their future direction
Enter in stress, anxiety, overthinking, procrastination, arguments, a roller coaster of emotions and a sense that you’ve lost control.
All of this can lead to a negative outlook on life
(I’m talking about my young adults, not you the parent)
Wanna hear a secret?
They are not alone, it’s not their fault and we have the skills to help them with that!
After this group you will be well on your way to:
- Understand how your thoughts impact your feelings and how feelings direct your actions.
- Have the tools to calm the stress around exams and academic success.
- Feel a weight lifted from your shoulders because you’ll be able to get out your head and start showing up with confidence.
- Trust yourself to make the best decisions for you.
Call us at 347-868-7813 to enroll or complete the form below to learn more
Out My Head: A Coping Skills Group for Stress & Anxiety
Date: November 21st, December 5th, 12th and 19th
Time: 2pm – 3pm
Location: Online via Zoom
Fee: Most Insurances Accepted / $40 per session