The voice in your head always seems to have an opinion, you know, about everything.
From will I ever make friends, to replaying the #small things, to your 2020 goals list, not to mention your never-ending to-do list, walking the dog, cleaning your house, calling your friend, studying for Bio, and oh! being like a person who has their life together.
This stage of life can be overwhelming in so many Ways:
- Agonizing and isolating social situations and interactions
- Physical, emotional and hormonal changes
- Arguments at home and perceived ‘laziness’ or lack of motivation
- Stress over decision-making, school schedules, and overthinking
- Realistic fears and concerns about their future direction
Enter in stress, anxiety, overthinking, procrastination, arguments, a roller coaster of emotions and a sense that you’ve lost control.
All of this can lead to a negative outlook on life
(I’m talking about my young adults, not you the parent)
Wanna hear a secret?
They are not alone, it’s not their fault and we have the skills to help them with that!
After this group you will be well on your way to:
- Understand how your thoughts impact your feelings and how feelings direct your actions.
- Have the tools to calm the stress around exams and academic success.
- Feel a weight lifted from your shoulders because you’ll be able to get out your head and start showing up with confidence.
- Trust yourself to make the best decisions for you.
Call us at 347-868-7813 to enroll or complete the form below to learn more
Out My Head: A Coping Skills Group for Stress & Anxiety
Date: November 21st, December 5th, 12th and 19th
Time: 2pm – 3pm
Location: Online via Zoom
Fee: Most Insurances Accepted / $40 per session