Groups provide a space to better understand yourself, feel less alone and more connected, while gaining amazing skills through dynamic experiences with a therapist, navigating issues like negative thoughts, anger, friendship troubles, anxiety, and life stress.
It’s a unique, confidential and safe place to try on new ways of being and to learn about how you impact others and how they impact you.
- Groups and workshops are offered throughout the year and tailored to the needs of our clients
- Activities in group promote inspiration, communication, trust, coping skills, and growth
- Groups are usually led by one or two therapists trained to lead therapeutic groups
- Groups can run from one session to eight sessions and range from five to ten members
- You don’t have to be in individual therapy with us to participate in a group, but you do have to pre-register
- Most insurances accepted or a low per session rate
To Be Successful,
Focus On Your Personal Growth
Find a group that works for you
Adulting: A(n Almost Grown ) Coping Skills Group for Women
You are not alone. The tribe offers connection and encouragement on the quest to manage stress, anxiety and depression