GETTING READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER
A SUPPORT GROUP TAILORED FOR STUDENTS AND YOUNG ADULTS
Are your emotions controlling your life?
Are you having difficulty with change (like heading off to college or life post covid), stress, worry, or anxiety?
Well, there are skills for that, and we want you in our next group.
With what is happening with COVID19 and just life in general, it is a great time to connect with your peers and figure out the skills to handle difficult emotions that could arise during difficult times.
Group sessions are virtual.
It’s a unique, confidential, and safe place to work through emotions, check-in, learn from others, and try on new coping strategies.
YES, JUST SIGN ME UP NOW!
LEARN TO SURF THE TIDES OF EMOTIONS AND ADULT WITH CONFIDENCE
This two Session Group experience is based on the core concepts of CBT including mindfulness and challenging unhelpful thoughts. Learning new behaviors and new ways of thinking can be hard work, but life changing and rewarding.
Virtual Sessions: 7/17/21 3 PM to 4 PM EST
Do I Really Need This?
Probably, if this sounds familiar:
- Struggle with change from left field
- Strong reactions to criticism
- Big reactions to small things
- Sometimes self-critical and feel like you are not good enough
- Worried about college or next steps in life
- Not sure if ready for the next chapter
- Trouble expressing how you feel
- Great at pretending to be ok
Through This Group You Will Learn:
- Coping skills to navigate everyday stress without making it worse
- How stress and anxiety affect the mind and body
- Learn how to communicate your needs
- Keep calm throughout the day without pretending like everything’s “fine”
- Feel more confident about your next change or transition
Call us at 347-868-7813 to reserve your spot or complete this form
Group Dates: July 17th & 24th
Time: 3p – 4p
Location: Online through Zoom
Fee: Most Insurance Accepted / $50 per 60-minute group session.
Private Pay and Some Insurances Accepted