Are your emotions controlling your life?
Do you struggle with anger, negative thinking, stress, loneliness, irritability, crappy communication, anxiety, or just have a hard time making decisions and expressing yourself?
Well, there are skills for that and we want you in our next group.
With what is happening with COVID19 and just life in general, it is a great time to connect with your peers and figure out the skills to navigate life.
Groups will start online
It’s a unique, confidential and safe place to try on new ways of being and to learn about how you impact others and how they impact you.
YES, JUST SIGN ME UP NOW! (LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM)
LEARN TO SURF THE TIDES OF EMOTIONS AND ADULT WITH CONFIDENCE
This Five Session Group experience is based on the core concepts of DBT including Mindfulness and Distress Tolerance Skills. DBT gets at behaviors that get in the way of the life you want and helps people feel more in control of their emotions and actions.Learning new behaviors can be hard work, but life changing and rewarding.
Begins Online 3/29/20 4:15p to 5:15pm
Do I Really Need This?
Probably, if this sounds familiar:
- Mood swings from left field
- Strong reactions to criticism
- Big reactions to small things
- Often self-critical and feel like you are not good enough
- Worried about college or next steps in life
- Constant fear of abandonment
- Chronic sense of emptiness or confusion about self
- Trouble expressing how you feel
- Great at pretending to be ok
Through This Group You Will Learn:
- Coping skills to navigate everyday stress without making it worse
- How to understand what emotions are communicating and how to act on them to get closer to your life goals
- Learn how to communicate your needs and reduce conflict
- Handle distress
- Keep calm throughout the day without pretending like everything’s “fine”
- Adult with confidence and self-compassion
Call us at 347-868-7813 to reserve your spot or complete this form to learn more
Group Dates: March 29th, April 5th, 19th, 26th and May 17th, 2020
Time: 4:15p to 5:15pm
Location: Online through Zoom (unless we can safely make it happen)
Fee: Most Insurance Accepted / $25 per 60-minute group session.
Private Pay and Some Insurances Accepted (pre assessment required to determine)