Overview and Creative Interventions
An Online Clinical Training
If you are a Psychotherapist, Mental Health Counselor, or similar provider who needs a referesher on assessing and treating Anxiety Disorders, this training is for you.
Gain a better understanding of the diagnostic criteria for anxiety disorders and treatment options. This includes common approaches to treat anxiety and creative tools providers can implement in their practice to improve client outcomes.
The training and practice you've been looking for to better understand and work with Anxiety when it shows up in your office and doesn't seem to want to leave.
1. Gain a better understanding of anxiety disorders and the diagnostic criteria
2. Identify symptoms and causes of Anxiety
3. Apply multiple techniques for treatment including meditation, mindfulness, and CBT strategies
- Interactive exercises to practice your new skills
- 1.5 CE's for NBCC Providers
- Recording available for 30 days post Training
- If purchasing the replay you can email any questions as they come up. We are here to support you!