Clinical Supervision is an important part of our work because there is always more to learn and to also ensure we are providing effective, ethical and legal services to clients. Its a great way to process your approach, get feedback, and develop your skills as a therapist. As a Clinical Social Worker with over 14 years experience its actually a privilege to give back in this capacity, as I want to help develop the next batch of great clinicians who know their niches and are confident in their craft. I offer case specific consultation for brief periods, and small consultation groups at various points throughout the year. Supervision typically covers:
- Issues pertaining to current clients especially in the areas of trauma, depression, and anxiety.
- Overall development of psychotherapy skills
- Development of professional self
- Clinical support- documentation, understanding symptoms, termination, etc
- Growth into private practice
My approach is collaborative learning, fun, and non judgmental with emphasis on creative interventions , infusing resources, and embracing evidenced based approaches. If interested, lets start with a conversation. You can best reach me via email: email@example.com